Document formatting can be a challenging task, and sometimes there is not enough time to learn how to resolve a small but significant formatting issue before the deadline for a document arrives. With this in mind, we offer a document formatting service to ensure that you do not become side-tracked from the more important work of completing the document content. As long as your document has been created using Microsoft Word, we can quickly and effectively modify your formatting to your specific requirements.
Typical formatting issues we can resolve:
- Create a dynamic table of contents ✓
- Create a dynamic table of figures ✓
- Create a dynamic table of tables ✓
- Insert page numbers ✓
- Insert different page ranges in the same document (e.g., i, ii, iii, iv, v …. 1, 2, 3, 4, …. ) ✓
- Adjust line and paragraph spacings ✓
- Format a complete document to referencing guidelines ✓
- Format a complete document to journal submission guidelines ✓
- Insert footnotes ✓
- Adjust heading font style/type/size for continuity ✓
- Adjust in-text style/type/size for continuity ✓
- Replace smart quotes with straights quotes ✓
The document formatting fee is nominally £3 per 1,000 words, although for extensive formatting projects that include a large number of issues, or a several large issues, this fee may need to be negotiated.To include document formatting in your quotation please select formatting on the quotation form.